top of page
Camp Fire Marshmallows
US embassy, London


Camp - Visa - Flights

Above the Clouds

To work at camp you need several things, don't worry we will help you get them.


Firstly you need a Camp to hire you, that is where we come in. We will set you up with interviews with Camps* and we work with you to get you hired. We advise you on changes and tweaks to your application, interviewing tips and if necessary, ways to boost your experience.

Secondly you will need a J1 Visa. You will submit a series of documents to us (police check, references, copy of passport etc.) which will allow us to arrange the visa paperwork you will require for your embassy appointment. Once we have the paperwork we will send it to you so that you can book your appointment. Don't worry, we will tell you how to book it. Medical insurance is included, so that's one less thing to worry about too!


Last but by no means least, you will need flights of course! Either we or your camp can advise you on when and where to fly. You will book your own flights, this gives you the flexibility to shop around and find the best flights for you.



*You will only interview with one camp at a time

bottom of page